**Due to the Covid-19 pandemic there are aspects of the exercise + sport program and the nutrition offerings that are not able to occur**
Hours: Monday-Friday. Ten hour and six hour treatment options available.
10 hour option is 8am-6pm. Six hour option is 8am-2pm, or 12pm-6pm.
Population Served: Adults of all genders (ages 18+) with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, exercise compulsion, avoidant restrictive intake disorder, orthorexia, and other specified eating or feeding disorder.
Medical Care: Initial assessment and ongoing close medical monitoring
Psychiatric Care: Individual session, one time each week
1) Two-three meals and one-two snacks
2) Individual nutrition counseling, one to two times weekly
3) Weekly cooking classes, meal outings, and food experientials
4) Group nutrition education
Mental Health Therapy:
1) Individual psychotherapy, two times each week
2) Couples & family therapy
3) Group therapy, including: Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills, Body Image, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Facing Fears, Art Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.