Opal is proud to co-host part two of this intensive training in Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RO DBT) is a new evidence based treatment, supported by 20 years of clinical research, targeting a spectrum of disorders characterized by excessive self-control, often referred to as overcontrol (OC).
This intensive training provides a strong foundation in the theory and practice of RO DBT including:
- A transdiagnostic approach to treatment
- The neuroregulatory model
- The bio-social theory for overcontrol
- Treatment strategies for activation of the PNS social safety system
- The importance of pro-social co-operative signaling – strategies and skills
- Assessing overcontrol
- Treatment structure
- Radical Openness and self-inquiry
- Strategies for maintaining the OC client in therapy
- Individualizing treatment targets
- RO states of mind
- RO skills
- Treating envy and bitterness
- Role play and case studies
- Micro-analytic supervision
This training is sold out. To find information about future trainings, visit radicallyopen.net.