Covid-19 Safety Protocol
- All employees and clients are being expected to follow city or state mandated Covid-19 guidelines.
- For in person treatment, masks are required at all times with the exception of during meals.
- Those experiencing Covid-19 symptoms are required to follow Opal’s policy on testing, symptoms, and timing of returning to work/ treatment.
- We honor religious and medical accommodations related to vaccines.
- Temperatures are taken each day before entering the space
- All clients and staff must wash their hands before entering the space and frequently throughout the day.
- Commonly touched surfaces are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Despite the policies we have put in place to mitigate Covid exposure to clients and staff, there is inherent risk in contracting Covid while engaging in treatment at Opal.
This is a dynamic policy which will change. This might not reflect current guidelines.