Covid-19 Safety Protocol
- All employees and clients are being expected to follow city or state mandated Covid-19 guidelines.
- We spread out our PHP clients and created three different cohorts to ensure social distancing while in groups and meals. We have the following cohorts:
- 10 hour in-person Partial Hospitalization Program, 8am-6pm
- 6 hour in-person Partial Hospitalization Program, 8am-2pm
- 6 hour in-person Partial Hospitalization Program, 12pm-6pm
- 3 hour IOP is conducted virtually
- Outpatient 1:1, single visits with our providers via telehealth
- PHP/IOP programming is altered. Groups that we have as a regular part of our programming but cannot occur right now are: movement group, yoga therapy, culinary group, grocery shopping outing, dinner meal outing, outdoor group, and Family+Friends Dinner.
- Masks are required at all times with the exception of meals and snacks when 6 foot social distancing is maintained.
- Temperatures are taken each day before entering the space
- All clients and staff must wash their hands before entering the space and frequently throughout the day.
- Commonly touched surfaces are being sanitized throughout the day.
This is a dynamic policy which will change. This might not reflect current guidelines.