Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- All employees and clients are being expected to follow CDC Covid-19 guidelines as outlined in our internal Opal Covid policy.
- For in person treatment, well fitting surgical/ medical masks are required at all times with the exception of during meals.
- Those experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, with known exposure, or with any travel plans, please refer to Opal’s policy.
- Vaccines and booster shots are required for staff and clients. We honor religious and medical accommodations related to vaccines.
- Temperatures are taken each day before entering the space
- All clients and staff must wash their hands before entering the space and frequently throughout the day.
- Despite the policies we have put in place to mitigate Covid exposure to clients and staff, there is inherent risk in contracting Covid while engaging in treatment at Opal.
This is a dynamic policy which will change. This might not reflect current guidelines.